Saturday, September 10, 2011

XBOX 360 OVERHEATING?

With the new release of the XBOX 360 many of the consumers have ran into many bugs and problems.The main problem with the XBOX 360 was shortly after being released. It had an overheating problems.Many of the systems would either stop working gepletely, or lock up during game play. It has not been released to my knowlege why these systems were locking up, but to may own personal experience when the consumers were sending the XBOX's in for repairs, Microsoft wassending refurbished models back to the consumers. WOW! I was in very upset knowing that i had payed $450.00for a game system and got a refurbished one. Ya know refurbished, stop working and then was fixed, or something you usually buy to save money. I think it is criminal.
I would just like to warn buyers of this problem. When Buying a system off the net that has been used, always check with the seller and ask if the item is refurbished. Your taking there word for it, but the serial #should be an easy way to check. I always shop new, but if the price is right I would sometimes buy used. Beware of this and good luck on your shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment