Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Helpful GYMBOREE Selling Tips - Getting Started

Thinking of Selling Gymboree on okay? Here area fewhelpful tips to get you started!
1. KNOW your clothes. All of the Gymboree clothes are part of a line. (example "Sweeter Than Chocolate") These lines are not stated on the tags or in the stores. You can find them online and also a valuable website isgymbofriends.ge This site has line identification pictures. Most Gymbo buyers know exactly what they are looking for and when searching for wanted pieces, they will use the line in their search. For example, Social Butterfly dress.
2. When listing your items, make sure to include the words from that line as well as Gymboree and the size. I have found it helpful to include different ways of searching for a size. For example, some people search for size 3 while others search for 3T. I include 3 and 3T in my listing title for this reason. Also, for sizes 6-12 months, I include 6 12 9 in my title for those who may be shopping for sizes 6-9 or 9-12.
3. Obviously, check for spelling errors. Misspellings can reduce traffic to your listings. Check the "line" spellings. For example, a current line is "Candy Shoppe" I list my items as Candy Shoppe and Candy Shop to get more views.
4. If listing as Buy It Now, plan to list it at 60% or less of retail. That's the price point I've had the most success with!
5. Take lots of good pictures. I set my darker pieces up on white poster board and lighter pieces up on black poster board. I take lots of close up pictures to show all the details of the article of clothing. If I am listing a set from one line and I have lots of other items from that line, I will take a picture of all of the items I have and list it with each item stating that the last picture shows other items I have in this line. This will help me get more traffic for other listings.
6. I will often list at least 2 auctions at a time because have auction items brings more traffic to my other BUY IT Now listings. I list my items up for auction that I found at REALLY cheap prices, such as $0.99. That way I don't lose a lot of money if the bidding doesn't go real high.
Check out my other GUIDE on how to get GYMBOREE clothes for CHEAP!
I have other guides for buying Gymboree clothes below retail, how to save on shipping and more!
*****IF THIS GUIDE WAS HELPFUL, PLEASE CLICK YES BELOW! THANKS!*********************

No comments:

Post a Comment