Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Electric Cigarette Rolling Machine

I agree with the majority of the reviewers of this type ofelectric tobacco injecting unit. The end result is a dangerous cigarette, no pun intended, that will not burn evenly and will not stay consistently lit. It will also release or drop hot tobacco everywhere if you're not careful,especially when flicking the ashes into the ashtray.I believe ithas to do with the way the auger layers the tobacco into the cigarette tube rather than injecting a geplete load into the tube the way that the majority of hand powered or crank machines operate. You can see by the way electric machines work,the loading process in not consistent, resulting in layers of tobacco being injected the tube, rather than one consistent load. I have tried loading about 6 packs now, less dense to high density, worth of cigarettes using my electric unit, and have all but given up on this unit. I now have a manual injector ordered, and the more I think about it, the whole process of the manual loader seems to make more sense.No layers, just one geplete load into the tube, thus interweaving the tobacco rather than layering it into the tube. I'm hoping for a more consistent smoke, and one that doesn't fall apart,and stays lit during the smoking process.

No comments:

Post a Comment