Wednesday, September 28, 2011

STENCIL THE EZ WAY

I Hope You WIll Find This Guide Helpful. I have 20 years in The Sign Stenciling Business, So This guide Is Designed From Years Of Experiences Of Tried And True Methods.
I first prepare myitem to stencil on, clean your surface really good and lay your stencil down and align. I use small pieces of painters masking tape to hold the stencil in place. I then prepare my paint in a styrofoam plate ( about a quarter size amount). I use cosmetic wedges found in the cosmetic section of most stores. I seperate them in to individual wedges, I take the fat end of the wedge and lightly dip it into the puddleof paint ( REMEMBER NOT TO MUCH ) and in a sponcing motion on a paper towel, remove any excess paint, giving it almost a dry brush effect. I then begin to sponce my wedge over the stencil covering any

No comments:

Post a Comment