Wednesday, September 28, 2011

William Mark My Mystery UFO

William Mark My Mystery UFO. --- Way Over priced!! I bought one and I was highly disappointed with it. It is not some magical flying toy that is easy to work with and I think it should be advertised for what it really is.You can throw it like a Frisbee and it will fly ,but that's about it.It is a 2 cents worth of card board that you have to attach to about a two foot length of this invisible thread (it is really hard to see) and some gummy tack that you have to attach to the toy and then behind your ear. Next you place it on a table and spin it.Then you manipulate the thread with your hand to make it look like it is flying. This takes practice. They don't mention that in any of the adds I have ever seen. There are a few videos out there(you tube) that show this in action and I will admit it does look pretty cool, but that is with someone who has worked a while with it.I should have known better but I was duped.Stupid Me! It is then shipped in an over sized box so they can charge you extra for shipping. The whole thing is worth about 25 cents. The packaging it gees in probably costs more to make than the item. Postage should not be more than $1.25. So if you see one for $2.00 that includes shipping then I would say go ahead and buy it. If you like doing magic tricks. Other than that avoid this product all together.They sell a flying card trick that does the same thing the exact same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment