Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fake Perfumes, Cologne being sold as Authentic!

~How to buy original perfume / fragrance / cologne at okay !
Always CHECK the perfume or cologne you purchased from okay! Get it verified and checked at a major Department store that sells the perfume. I always take mine to Macy's to get the perfume or cologne I purchased from okay and they were allverified as"FAKES"!
DO NOT KEEP THAT FAKE PERFUME! GO TO UTUBE AND WATCH "FAKE PERFUMES"THEY TESTED THE FAKE PERFUMES AND FOUNDOUT THAT MOST WERE DILUTED WITHGOATS URINE OR ANTI-FREEZE IN THEM! I cannot post the utube video in here, but you can check it in my about ME and click on the link. Believe me it is video you must see!
Hello. Thank you for taking the time to read my guide. Why am I writingthis guide??? Well, the answer to that question is, because this is my fourth time purchasing a Designer Perfume and finding out it is a "Fake"! I'm fed up with seller's passing up these knock-off/fake, perfumes and cologne and trying to pass it as the real thing! It's time I make honest buyers be aware of this scam!
In case you aren't aware of this, MANY (estimated to be over 50%) of the "100% guaranteed authentic" designer

No comments:

Post a Comment