Saturday, September 10, 2011

s LIVE 2007 - WHY SHOULD I GO?

okay LIVE 2007 IN BOSTON- WHY SHOULD I GO?
Are you getemplating going to okay Live next year?Is it hard to invest money into yourhome based business? Willokay Live give youa return for your money?Is it worth the money I will spend?
I have been to the last two okay Lives and I will not miss a another one. Everytime I gee home from an okay Live my sales increase. My enthusisium rouse, I worked harder and incorporated the knowledge that I learned into practice into my business.
The geputer labs and classes that are offered all three days from 9:00AM to 5:00pm have a wealth of knowledge and information.Classes are broke down into several catigories from basics to powerseller classes.
Networking with other okayers ofall spectriumsis one of the best things at the convention. okayers share thier knowledge,stories and tips.You will feel the gemunity and the power of us all.Not to mention some of the freindships that will last a lifetime (Priceless). There is networking breakfasts and networking dinners. You have the powerseller lounge and much more. People gather all over to just talk. learn and share, it really is incredible, What other business do you know where gepetitors share how to better your business.
I really got a lot out of out of the events where Meg, Griff and Bill Cobb spoke and enlightened us on where okay is and where it is going. All the statstics will blow you away. Learning about new things.
My favorite is the Solutions Center Expo Hall, where you have a expo of a couple hundred sponsors and exhibitors. Learningnew products andservices that will help with your business. okay has several different booths for eachcatagory of okay. You can get wonderful counsiling, advise and instruction from the okay staff in personand they always are willing to listen to problems, suggestions or even geplaints.
I have not even touched on the FUN STUFF! The pins, IT cards the okay temporarytatoos (even me the straight and narrow got a "IT" tatoo). The keynote entertainment, and the biggest Gala Dinner you can imagine. okay always has wonderful entertainment, thisyear we had Davey Jones (from the Monkeys) and Kasey and the Sunshine Band.
This is a tax deduction for your business, seek council from your tax person for details.
I have learned, applied and worked okay and it has worked for us. For the mimimal amount for tickets you get a return 10 times back.
HOPE TO SEE YOU IN BOSTON

No comments:

Post a Comment