Sunday, September 11, 2011

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK NO LONGER ALLOWED BY SELLERS

This is not a guide! This is a VENT!
The recent feedback in okay policy to no longer allow digital delivery and sellers no longer able to leave negative feedback is simply ludacris!!! I made over half my money on my ebooks!
How in the world are the sellers able to protect themselves from fraudulent buyers who lose paypal claims etc....
I recently have had 47 negatives left because a dispute was opened through paypal and they ruled in MY favor. The buyers are working together and together they were able to leave 47 negative feedbacks! First of all in both cases I waited OVER A MONTH to even get paid because they wanted to reach my $100 mark to get FREE SHIPPING!! I was out of stock of a few of the items, REFUNDED the money! Howcan okay let this happen?????? It just does not seemright to me, and if anybody knows a way to start a petition etc... on this subject please contact meand we can vent together!!
Thank you for reading,
Roni

No comments:

Post a Comment